RELIQUIAE - Call for Poetry, Prose and TranslationsReliquiae
is a beautifully printed annual literary journal of poetry,
short fiction, translations and essays. Edited by Autumn Richardson
& Richard Skelton and published by Corbel Stone Press
it combines diverse contemporary and historical responses to landscape –
ecological, lyrical, ethnological, visionary, philosophical, esoteric.
Please ensure that nature
are central to the work you submit, or we will not be able to consider
it for inclusion. Please also familiarise yourself with the kind of work
we publish. Poets and writers we have previously published include: Thomas A. Clark, Don Domanski, Alec Finlay, John Haines, Philippe Jaccottet, Ronald Johnson, Tim Lilburn, Gerry Loose, Robert Macfarlane, Julia McCarthy, Jennifer Spector and Penelope Shuttle.
Details about individual volumes of the journal are available at our dedicated website:https://reliquiae-journal.com/
Examples of work we have published are available in the free digital supplement. The 2016 edition is here:https://reliquiae-journal.com/digital-supplement/
Please note, we are not
interested in witty, humorous, confessional or anecdotal writing. We are also not
interested in work that references pop culture.
1. We are looking for new, previously unpublished poetry and prose written primarily in the English language.
2. We are particularly interested in first-time translations into English.
3. Please use 12pt Times New Roman in your submission.
4. We do not accept simultaneous submissions.
5. Please submit a maximum of five poems, or 5,000 words of prose.
6. A small honorarium is offered to each writer published in the print edition of the journal.
For enquiries, please contact: corbelstonepress [at] yahoo.co.uk
*Submit your work below: